Professional, qualified counselling services
Christina Deias is passionate about working with people with mental health difficulties. Having studied at The Family institute, an esteemed facility in South Wales, she has a first-class honours degree in Systemic Counselling. She frequently undertakes additional training related to mental health and therapeutic approaches to continuously improve her work with clients.
Christina has spent recent years providing counselling to individuals (aged 18 and over) in need of help with a vast range of mental health issues. She is particularly dedicated to working with people with eating disorders and has extensive experience in anorexia nervosa. This is an area that she continues to research to enhance her expertise in working with people living with this serious mental illness.
Qualifications and recent courses:
- BSc (Hons) Systemic Counselling – First Class – The Family Institute (University of South Wales)
- Certified Cyber Therapist – Online Therapy Institute
- Compassion Focused Therapy for People with an Eating Disorder – BACP CPD
- Understanding Eating Disorders – CPD Online College
- Moving Your Practice Online – Online Therapy Institute
- How to do Counselling Online: a coronavirus primer – The Open University/BACP
- Counselling Skills – Well Counselling Training Ltd.
Professional, approachable mental health counselling
Get in touch using the contact form below and you’ll receive a response as soon as possible